Only three months since the launch of our low-cost micro-consultancy and we can safely say that we are well and truly punching above our weight.
Having commenced operations on the back of literally a few hundred dollars, it’s already been one heck of a ride for PR 4 THE PEOPLE with some of our supposedly CRAZY plans coming to fruition and gaining major media attention, including from national television networks.
SOME OF OUR SUCCESSES SO FAR…
– Our PR, media skills and advocacy has helped build up the Free Cannabis picnic event from a one-off picnic that barely managed to attract 100 people in January 2016 into a nationwide movement that has achieved major media attention across television, print, online and radio. All within the space of about three months or so.
– Our first ever exclusive news investigation piece on PR 4 THE PEOPLE was read by more than 11,000 unique members of our audience and reached hundreds of thousands of people on social media; with the story seeing more than 3,000 shares on Facebook alone. The story also provoked widespread community debate about racism and discrimination.
– Our advocacy forced two major corporate companies – online employment board SEEK and cosmetics giant LUSH – to publicly come out in support of the LGBTI community and youth education programs such as Safe Schools.
– We have even produced and sold professional news footage about important product launches to major international media outlets such as RT News within a turnaround of only a few hours.
– Our low-cost solutions helped leading not-for-profit drugs reform group Unharm raise thousands of dollars and sign up hundreds of new members in the space of only a week or two.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
… AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE US DO NEXT?